Marketing Associates of Spokane's (MAS) membership includes professionals from the architecture, engineering, and construction (A/E/C) industry and other professional service agencies. The MAS mailing list currently includes over 1,000 individuals, and our membership continues to grow at a steady pace.
What Are The Benefits of Becoming a Member?
- Members receive access to online marketing resources, job postings, resource library materials, and much, much more. MAS brings its members numerous resources to help their marketers and technical staff enhance their knowledge. For example, in 2010 MAS hired a local public relations firm to conduct interviews with a variety of owners throughout eastern Washington and northern Idaho to determine successful marketing strategies. Members received a $50 discount on the comprehensive and informative survey.
- Member Profile Information: Our website offers valuable contact information, available only to current members.
- Member Meeting and Workshop Discounts: Members have the opportunity to attend monthly presentations and quarterly networking events at discounted rates. Build relationships with clients and colleagues in your industry.
- Free Admission to all Social Events: MAS Socials are a great way to network and informally catch up with members of the A/E/C community and related industries. Great food, fun events, and always free to members!
- Leadership and Professional Development Opportuities: Only members have the opportunity to serve on various MAS committees and/or as Board Members. Enhance your professional development in areas such as public speaking, organizing committees, and running meetings.
- Promotional and Media Exposure: Member firms have community exposure opportunities in the form of sponsoring meetings and networking events. Members may also submit news items for posting on the MAS website.
How Do I Become a Member?
Take your marketing program to the next level with a MAS membership. Memberships are $100 per year. To become a MAS member, go to https://www.maspokane.org/membership-registration.
Contact Membership Chair Terri McRae Garrett at (509) 838-8568.