Marketing Associates of Spokane's (MAS) membership includes professionals from the architecture, engineering, and construction (A/E/C) industry and other professional service agencies. The MAS mailing list currently includes over 1,000 individuals, and our membership continues to grow at a steady pace.
Join MAS Today
What Are The Benefits of Becoming a Member?
- Discounts on monthly meetings, seminars and workshops.
- Networking opportunities; build relationships with clients and colleagues in the A/E/C industry.
- Free parking during MAS events.
- Members receive access to job postings.
- MAS brings its members numerous resources to help their marketers and technical staff enhance their knowledge.
- Member Profile Information: Our website offers valuable contact information, available only to current members.
- Leadership and Professional Development Opportunities: Only members have the opportunity to serve on various MAS committees and/or as Board Members. Enhance your professional development in areas such as public speaking, organizing committees, and running meetings.
- Promotional and Media Exposure: Member firms have community exposure opportunities in the form of sponsoring meetings and networking events. Members may also submit news items for posting on the MAS website.
How Do I Become a Member?
Take your marketing program to the next level with a MAS membership. Memberships are $100 per year. To become a MAS member, go to https://www.maspokane.org/membership-registration.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact one of our membership co-chairs, Terri McRae at email@example.com (509) 838-8568 or Jes Sink at firstname.lastname@example.org (509) 838-8568.